Thursday, July 19, 2018

Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper

Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper

My version of this song is not based on obtaining the chords that Cyndi used when she wrote and recorded this song, but rather I worked out the chords myself or found them on a guitar chord and lyric page on-line.  I really can't remember. The videos and pdf forms available through this blog, are offered for teaching purposes only.

Of course Cyndi's own version (on dulcimer) (Cyndi Lauper's Time After Time) has influenced me, but my favorite version is by Eva Cassidy and I encourage you to listen.  Unfortunately she is no longer with us but made covers of a lot of songs, and made them her own. (Eva Cassidy - Time After Time)

Can download or view the following:
Disclaimers:
On the CHORD SHEET there is an 'A' chord listed with a 4-2-1 fingering. This was listed and mentioned on the video IN ERROR.  Please ignore.  This chord is not used in the song.

This was my first effort at making a teaching video...and it was tedious.  What I plan to gain from this entire process is some more knowledge about my movie editing software..and to gain experience in trying to convey what I am doing.  Harder than you'd think.  You will no doubt find errors.  Hopefully I will improve as I continue doing this.

Thanks for dropping by

No comments:

Post a Comment